Your complete bid management solution.
Winning you bids since 2012.
How we help you win
We take your pain away of finding + winning bids. We fully integrate with your business and stakeholders, and bring our leadership skills & specialist expertise, to win you contracts. We are agile and flex with each client to suit their specific needs. We can be your trusted partner on one key or strategic project, or your full blown ‘in-house’ bid department delivering your business plan growth through regularly winning bids & tenders.
Deep Dive - Win Ready
Full assessment to measure readiness, including a review of your policies & procedures. We identify any gaps or areas to get you ready and present our findings. We can then help with meeting identified benchmarks if required.
Each project is unique, we deploy techniques to help you create the most innovative, compelling value propositions possible to ensure you stand out. We facilitate the process, and bring value applying all our knowledge & expertise.
Training to Win
We can help improve your in-house capability to improve win rate, or help you build a team new and provide the training. This can be designed bespoke to your business training needs or we can provide standard training covering all aspects.
Tactical or strategic. We help you build a win strategy specific to a ‘target’ bid opportunity, or plan a more strategic medium to long term umbrella strategy based on the key drivers of your business plan targets & objectives.
Red Line Reviews
Your critical friend, we bring experienced eyes. We provide you with analysis and feedback, make recommendations to specific elements or the whole submission to make sure you are meeting requirements and positioning to win.
We provide highly skilled project and programme management. We help mobilise new contracts to ensure ‘bid promises’ are understood and delivered upon from Day 1, this enhances retention prospect of the contract at rebid.
Full Bid Management
The complete bid management process. Our expert practitioners bring a hands on ‘leader’ approach and take on all aspects of delivering a winning bid. We integrate with your business structures and feel like your in-house team.
Integral to the evaluation process, this carries significant weighting. We stage interviews with all the formalities, we use real questions & experts on the panel, to put you through the most realistic simulation possible to coach you to win.
With client side expertise, we can assist with planning & managing your procurement. Including scoping requirements, market engagement, procurement route stages, through to award & mobilisation to ensure quality outcomes.
% win rate
What makes us different
- Our diverse team are practitioners with over 50+ years of experience from commissioning public sector client side, to winning bids from the bidding side.
- Our bid ‘chasers’ are hands on writer/practitioner professionals with win experience gained in operational & strategic roles and all organisation types.
- Our CEO, Farooq Mohammed is Adviser to Cabinet Office since 2016, again with experience from client & partner sides across 4 decades, starting as far back as CCT in the 80s.
- Our approach is rooted in our DNA, focused on ‘delivering success, building trust’, based on 3 core values driving behaviour; innovation, integrity and tenacity.
- Our industry experience is extensive, having attracted and delivered success to clients across 15 different industries.
- Our success rate over 90% is second to none and proof our approach works. We’ve delivered ‘biggest ever’ record wins to a number of our clients.
- We have helped clients with NO prior track record to win public sector contracts and establish completely new revenue streams.
- We collaborate with you to innovate and ‘lift up’ your value proposition on every opportunity to ensure a compelling bid is presented to ensure you succeed.
- We place emphasis on finding the right opportunity to maximise win probability, this is about bidding less, and winning more. We focus on fit and quality of opportunities.
- We bring technical experience of PCR2015 procurement regs. Critically, with the UK departure from EU, these will change with our CEO involved at Cabinet Office level.
- We bring win experience that extends to helping win contracts from corporate clients too under RFI, RFQ, RFP requirements having worked on international & UK projects.
Working with Government
Government spend target:
£1 in every £3 with SMEs.
Our CEO, Farooq Mohammed is one of the SME Panel Experts to Govt since 2016, he also Chair’s the Cabinet Office Working Group which identifies barriers to SMEs winning work with Govt, and through this work presented 12 recommendations to Govt through the Policy Team at Whitehall to improve SME access.
Who we work with
We work with many diverse businesses in terms of size, complexity and industry sector. Our primary customers are corporates and small & medium enterprises (SMEs) who actively target new contracts to grow. As the third and public sector have faced pressure from funding cuts we have also worked with them to find and win the right opportunities for a sustainable future.
Targeting strategic opportunities up to £500m, we work with ‘Divisions’ to deliver whole projects or support in-house teams.
We help SMEs to win more work, and SMEs entering the public sector marketplace for the first time to build new revenue streams.
When public sector clients need support, we provide the guidance, expertise & project management skills to deliver compliant projects.
Not for Profit
We work with the third sector to help bid for grants and find innovative ways to win new work to maintain front-line services.
..consistently high standards..
“Achieving consistently high standards on submissions has always been a challenge for our business and dare I say for the sector at large. I am delighted to say this ‘holy grail’ has been achieved through using esp who have taken our success in this area of our business to unprecedented levels”.
NS, Managing Director, (Corporate)
..helped me to focus on areas that I knew, didn’t know and should know..
“..helped me to focus on areas that I knew, didn’t know and should know which enabled us to highlight a 5 year plan for the successful expansion of the business“.
TH, CEO, (SME)
..ideas are thought provoking and force you to think about how you come across..
“…informative interview session, ideas are thought provoking and force you to think about how you come across in a formal setting. I would recommend esp to any company who wants to gain a competitive edge”.
TP, Head of Ops, (SME)
..an extension of our business..
“Over the last year esp have become a true trusted partner. As our business has grown they have adapted and supported the group. Delivering quality outcomes in flexible hands on way, they have become an extension of our business”.
CT, Head of BD, (SME)
..top three position in all quality submissions since we begun working together..
“successfully on-boarded my business and esp really feel like part of our team. Their knowledge and skills when approaching bidding is some of the best I have seen and can also be evidenced by us achieving a top three position in all qualitative submissions since we begun working together”.
WM, Managing Director, (SME)
..experts in enabling business growth…
“..worked with us to help design and build a differentiated and compelling offer, including planning and facilitating a workshop with key members of our leadership team.. I would have no hesitation in using esp again for workshops, bids or other related services, they are experts in enabling business growth and an outstanding team of experts“.
RH, Partnership Development Director, (Corporate)
More reasons to choose us
Ready to win?
Contact us below.
Sign up to The Snapshot
Your quickfire newsletter on all things esp in under 60 seconds!
Whitepapers & best practice.
New services & promotions
Strictly interesting mail.
+44(0)20 3488 5958