esp Group response to COVID-19
As measures continue to deploy across the country to combat coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to reassure everyone of our response with well-being first and foremost in our thoughts. In line with government advice, most of our team already works remotely, as such we will continue to work to the best of our abilities during this time whilst clients and partners make changes to ensure the safety and welfare of all.
1. Contacting Us
- As normal, for all general or project related enquiries, please continue to use our main email address to reach our Success Support Team at email@example.com who will manage your enquiry accordingly, or alternatively, please feel free to contact team members direct on their respective mobile or email.
- For any interim, permanent or non-executive recruitment enquiries, please contact our Client Partner, Farooq Mohammed at firstname.lastname@example.org or on his mobile direct.
- Meetings have been moved or in the process to take place by phone or online, we use Microsoft Teams as our online meeting tool. You will receive an invitation to join a meeting via Teams conversation. Here you should also receive instructions on how to join.
- If you’re in the middle of an ongoing project with us and have any concerns or questions, as usual, please do not hesitate to contact the respective Project Lead or alternatively the Success Support Team at the email address provided above.
- All planned events in the short to mid term, including Breakfast Briefings, Conferences, Training courses are now postponed until further notice. We will keep everyone updated, including any decisions to shift to a different delivery channel as appropriate.
- We are already started sharing information to help address some of the challenges we all face during this uncertain time. Please do keep a look out for posts and articles.
- We’re also interested to hear your suggestions for any specific information or guidance you would like to receive so please feel free to email our Comms lead at email@example.com
Meantime, look after yourself and others around you, follow official guidance to keep safe, keep smiling and remember we’re here to help!
esp Group – Client Partner